Girl Dies After Using Deodorant Like “It Was Going Out Of Fashion”

The Daughtry family has been left stunned after their 12-year-old daughter, Paige, died from using too much deodorant.

According to her family, Paige was obsessed with spraying herself using aerosol deodorant and used it as though it was “going out of fashion.”

It’s believed that she overused the product so much in her room, that the butane and isobutane from the fumes caused her to pass out on her bed. Her parents found her face down and Paige was rushed to the hospital. She died two hours later, despite numerous attempts to save her.

Paige Daughtry died after inhaling an excessive amount of fumes from a Right Guard deodorant product.

After a police investigation, coroner Alan Wilson said, “This is the unintentional consequences of a deliberate act. Paige was inhaling the fumes from the deodorant but what she didn’t [intend] is the consequences. It’s most likely that inhaling those fumes has most probably led to her heart rhythm being affected and led to her death.”

Paige’s family is left heartbroken, and parents are left with a warning to make sure kids understand the consequences of their actions, regardless of how extreme you may think it is.

Rest in peace, Paige.

Source: Shared